4 days/3 nights
Daily Departures Year Round
Rates Per Person USD $ 715.00
Ceiba Tops Luxury Lodge is a mere 40 km downriver from Iquitos and right on the banks of the Amazon. With modern, air-conditioned bungalows, wireless Internet access, a hammock house, a beautiful swimming pool with slide, and a huge dining room and full bar, it qualifies as the only resort in Peru’s Amazon. This program combines some ancient tribal heritage with the incomparable biodiversity of the Peruvian Amazon. With visits to local communities and the search for river dolphins and piranha fishing, this short program is perfect for families or groups that would like a taste of the Peruvian Amazon.
*As on all Adventures to Peru tours, you’re taken care of from beginning to end: airport transfers are included!
- Local naturalist multilingual guide service for duration of the trip
- Airport arrival AND departure transfers
- All accommodations in double occupancy
- Privately owned land/river transport along the route
- Entrance fees for included excursions
- Excellent Meals
- One entree of chicken, beef, local fish or pasta and fresh salad.
- A variety of rice and bean dishes, hot vegetables, bread and butter
- A choice of desserts including local fruits such as papaya or pineapple or prepared desserts such as rice pudding or flan
- Complementary coffee, tea and drinking water are available 24 hours a day
- Bar service, including soft drinks, is also available at guest expense
- Reconfirmation of ongoing flights
What’s Not Included
- International and/or Domestic Flights
- Visa and passport fees
- All meals (see above)
- Alcohol, Drinks
- Optional activities/day-tours/excursions
- International / Domestic Airport Taxes / Excess Baggage Fees