Daily Departures Year Round, USD$ 575.00
On day 1 take pleasure in a city tour highlighting the famous Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Korichancha and Q’enko.
Then, on day 2 travel through the lush Sacred Valley of the Incas and feel the grandeur of the snow mountains once dominated by the Inca Empire. Today is highlighted by visits to the archaeological sites of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
Today on day 3 embark on an awe-inspiring train ride to Aguas Calientes. Arrive at the concealed Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and take pleasure in an expert guided tour. Then, free time to explore the city in all its glory. Bus down to Aguas Calientes and afternoon return to Cusco city.
Quick Itinerary Featuring
Day 1 Cusco Highlights Tour
Day 2 Sacred Valley of the Incas – Ollantaytambo
Day 3 Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Highlights of Cusco guided city tour
- Full day excursion of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entrance tickets for included excursions
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Two-way bus ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bilingual English speaking guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Train to Cusco-Machu Picchu-Cusco
- 2 Breakfasts
What’s Not Included
- International and domestic Flights.
- Visa and passport fees.
- All meals (see above).
- Optional activities/day-tours/excursions.
- International / domestic departure taxes and excess baggage fees.
- Alcohol, Drinks.
- Tips and gratuities.