5 days/4 nights
Daily Departures Year Round
Rates Per Person USD $ 820.00
Jointly owned by the Ese-Eja community of Infierno and Rainforest Expeditions, Posada Amazonas opened its doors in 1998 and has become a major attraction for those looking for a short stay in the rainforest with the promise of an authentic eco-tourist experience. The lodge is situated within the community’s private reserve.
Using local materials and architecture combined with modern expertise, Posada Amazonas is community built and as such is a testament to workmanship and endeavor.
*As on all Adventures to Peru tours, you’re taken care of from beginning to end: airport transfers are included!
- Local naturalist multilingual guide service for duration of the trip
- Airport arrival AND departure transfers
- All accommodations in double occupancy
- Privately owned land/river transport along the route
- Entrance fees for included excursions
- Excellent Meals
- One entree of chicken, beef, local fish or pasta and fresh salad.
- A variety of rice and bean dishes, hot vegetables, bread and butter
- A choice of desserts including local fruits such as papaya or pineapple or prepared desserts such as rice pudding or flan
- Complementary coffee, tea and drinking water are available 24 hours a day
- Bar service, including soft drinks, is also available at guest expense
- Reconfirmation of ongoing flights
What’s Not Included
- International and/or Domestic Flights
- Visa and Passport Fees
- Alcohol, Drinks
- Optional Activities/day-tours/excursions
- International / Domestic Airport Taxes / Excess Baggage Fees