5 days/4 nights
Daily Departures Year Round
Rates Per Person USD $820.00
Refugio Amazonas is a charming 32-bedroom lodge, well located immediately adjacent to the Tambopata National Reserve. Surrounded by a combination of waterways and habitats, Refugio Amazonas is also home to an active Brazil Nut concession project. The Lodge experience presents an ideal balance between naturalist exploration and wildlife observation, coupled with understanding sustainable forest use by local populations. In collaboration with ANIA an environmental education NGO, Refugio Amazonas caters to individual travelers, groups and families with children of all ages.
*As on all Adventures to Peru tours, you’re taken care of from beginning to end: airport transfers are included!
- Local naturalist multilingual guide service for duration of the trip
- Airport arrival AND departure transfers
- All accommodations in double occupancy
- Privately owned land/river transport along the route
- Entrance fees for included excursions
- Excellent Meals
- One entree of chicken, beef, local fish or pasta and fresh salad.
- A variety of rice and bean dishes, hot vegetables, bread and butter
- A choice of desserts including local fruits such as papaya or pineapple or prepared desserts such as rice pudding or flan
- Complementary coffee, tea and drinking water are available 24 hours a day
- Bar service, including soft drinks, is also available at guest expense
- Reconfirmation of ongoing flights
What’s Not Included
- International and/or Domestic Flights
- Visa and passport fees
- Alcohol, Drinks
- Optional activities/day-tours/excursions
- International / Domestic Airport Taxes / Excess Baggage Fees