3 days / 2 nights
Daily Departures Year Round
Rates Per Person USD $ 430.00
Set in some of Southern Peru’s most pristine primary forest, Sandoval Lake Lodge is a rainforest jewel perched above a lively and dynamic oxbow lake, also named Sandoval. Located only 45-minutes down the Madre de Dios River from Puerto Maldonado, Sandoval Lake Lodge is also the most accessible lodge of any quality in the region.
The entire complex is built as one structure and includes a large dinning room, full bar, spacious hammock area and 25 double occupancy rooms. Each room is fully sealed with insect mesh from floor to ceiling and offer private bath, hot/cold showers, electricity, mosquito netting on the beds and a ceiling fan to keep things cool.
Wildlife in the area is abundant, untamed and easily viewed from the boat-based excursions around the Lake.
*As on all Adventures to Peru tours, you’re taken care of from beginning to end: airport transfers are included!
- Local naturalist multilingual guide service for duration of the trip
- Airport arrival AND departure transfers
- All accommodations in double occupancy
- Privately owned land/river transport along the route
- Entrance fees for included excursions
- Excellent Meals
- One entree of chicken, beef, local fish or pasta and fresh salad.
- A variety of rice and bean dishes, hot vegetables, bread and butter
- A choice of desserts including local fruits such as papaya or pineapple or prepared desserts such as rice pudding or flan
- Complementary coffee, tea and drinking water are available 24 hours a day
- Bar service, including soft drinks, is also available at guest expense
- Reconfirmation of ongoing flights
What’s Not Included
- International and/or Domestic Flights
- Visa and passport fees
- All meals (see above)
- Alcohol, Drinks
- Tips & Gratuities
- Optional activities/day-tours/excursions
- International departure taxes and excess baggage fees